About The EventThe 18th Annual America’s Claims Event is one of the ONLY industry event where senior managers, practitioners & experts involved with claims operations can get the insight they need to implement effective and tactical strategies for their claims handling process. More than 400 professionals and decision-makers from mid-size to large Fortune 500 companies attend the event to engage in idea exchanging and peer-to-peer learning. Attendees gain deep insight from the experts and obtain unparalleled access to proven solutions to confront their operational challenges.
Strategic and Tactical Intelligence YOU Can Immediately Employ in YOUR Claims Process:
- Make better business decisions with accurate information from industry experts
- Realize attainable goals with streamlined operations: learn how to maximize employee productivity and adapt to market trends
- Department control: manage operations through sophisticated workflow and data-decision solutions
- Improved customer and agent relations: easy-to-implement changes can make a significant difference on resolution time of claims
New Focuses Explore:
- The growing talent problem; tackling recruitment, retention, competencies & organizational knowledge transfer across claims
- Organizational branding & Market PR; harnessing the power of new & developing media to engage the client base
- Engaging & communicating with the Customer base
- The latest in Fraud Prevention, Preparedness & Mitigation
Keynote sessions and focused panels will tackle real world issues involving modernization, process simplification, streamlining, business growth, claims strategy, tactical efforts applications and a holistic exploration of the property casualty market in its short, medium and long term projections.
The 18th Annual America’s Claims Event is produced by Summit Professional Networks and presented by Claims, TechDecisions, National Underwriter’s Property & Casualty magazines, and FC&S.